the world is harsh and cruel, but MY God is bigger than that :)
Not now or forever will I ever change you; I know that to go on I'll break you, my habit.
i've come to realize that, yes, i'm going through hard times. and yes, things will be rough for awhile, but i do have hope, and isn't that what gets me through the day? is hope? it's the name of my sister, the one who should have lived instead of me, and i need to remember that my life was a gift that could have been hers. i'm not going to let little things get me down anymore. i'm sick of wallowing in shit that isn't going to get better just because i'm upset about it. i want to be stronger than that. i am stronger than that. starting today, i'm putting my best foot forward, because God know's what He's doing. He's the author of this novel, and He's penned me in where He thought best, and He wouldn't give me a part in this story that i couldn't handle. this isn't the beginning, and this isn't the end.. this is a new chapter.
1 comment:
Omg. Kels...
This is really important.
I KNOW why God brought us together.. From this post.
Please Please respond to me asap.
This is huge babe.
Post a Comment